Yield: 6 servings
Exchanges per serving: 3 Very Lean Meat
6 4-ounce flounder fillets
¼ cup low-sodium soy sauce
2 tablespoon minced garlic
1 ½ tablespoons lemon juice
2 teaspoons granulated sugar substitute
1 tablespoon mixed peppercorns, crushed
Vegetable cooking spray
Fresh parsley sprigs (optional)
1. Place fish fillets in a shallow baking dish.
2. Combine soy sauce and next 3 ingredients; pour over fish. Cover and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
3. Remove fish from marinade; discard marinade. Sprinkle fish evenly with crushed peppercorns, gently pressing pepper into fish.
4. Place fish on rack of a broiler pan coated with cooking spray. Broil 5 ½ inches from heat (with electric oven door partially opened) 8 to 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with fork.
5. Transfer to a serving platter, and garnish with parsley sprigs, if desired.
Easy 30 Minute Meals
Not just entrees, these are complete meals that take 30 minutes from the kitchen to the table ... without sacrificing great taste!