Grilled Grouper Tangerine
Yield: 6 servings
Exchanges per serving:
3 Very Lean Meat
3 8-ounce grouper fillets
¼ cup frozen tangerine juice concentrate, thawed and undiluted
2 tablespoons dry vermouth
2 teaspoons vegetable oil
½ teaspoon dried rosemary
¼ teaspoon dried thyme
¼ teaspoons pepper
Vegetable cooking spray
2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onions
2 tablespoons finely chopped sweet red pepper
Fresh rosemary and thyme sprigs (optional)
1. Place grouper fillets in a 13x9x2 inch baking dish.
2. Combine tangerine concentration and next 5 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well. Pour tangerine mixture over fillets; cover and marinate in refrigerator 2 hours, turning once.
3. Remove fillets from marinade, reserving marinade. Bring marinade to a boil in a small saucepan; remove from heat, and set aside.
4. Coat grill rack with cooking spray; place rack on grill over medium-hot coals (350 to 400 degrees F). Place fillets on rack; grill, uncovered, 5 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork, basting frequently with marinade.
5. Transfer fillets to a serving platter. Combine green onions and red pepper; spoon mixture evenly over fillets. If desired, garnish with rosemary and thyme sprigs.
Easy 30 Minute Meals
Not just entrees, these are complete meals that take 30 minutes from the kitchen to the table ... without sacrificing great taste!