Grilled Grouper Tangerine
Yield: 6 servings
Exchanges per serving:
3 Very Lean Meat
3 8-ounce grouper fillets
¼ cup frozen tangerine juice concentrate, thawed and undiluted
2 tablespoons dry vermouth
2 teaspoons vegetable oil
½ teaspoon dried rosemary
¼ teaspoon dried thyme
¼ teaspoons pepper
Vegetable cooking spray
2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onions
2 tablespoons finely chopped sweet red pepper
Fresh rosemary and thyme sprigs (optional)
1. Place grouper fillets in a 13x9x2 inch baking dish.
2. Combine tangerine concentration and next 5 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well. Pour tangerine mixture over fillets; cover and marinate in refrigerator 2 hours, turning once.
3. Remove fillets from marinade, reserving marinade. Bring marinade to a boil in a small saucepan; remove from heat, and set aside.
4. Coat grill rack with cooking spray; place rack on grill over medium-hot coals (350 to 400 degrees F). Place fillets on rack; grill, uncovered, 5 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork, basting frequently with marinade.
5. Transfer fillets to a serving platter. Combine green onions and red pepper; spoon mixture evenly over fillets. If desired, garnish with rosemary and thyme sprigs.