Savory Snack Mix
Yield: 10 - ½ cup servings
Exchanges per serving:
2 cups bite-size shredded whole wheat cereal biscuits
1/3 cup lightly salted dry roasted mixed nuts
¼ cup reduced-calorie margarine, melted
2 teaspoons celery seeds
½ teaspoon ground thyme
½ teaspoon garlic powder
½ teaspoon onion powder
3 cups popped corn (cooked without salt or fat)
1. Combine cereal and nuts in a 2-quart baking dish.
2. Combine margarine and next 4 ingredients; pour over cereal mixture, tossing to coat.
3. Bake at 350 degrees F for 15 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes.
4. Remove from oven; add popcorn immediately, tossing gently to combine.
5. Let mixture cool completely; store in an airtight container.
Easy 30 Minute Meals
Not just entrees, these are complete meals that take 30 minutes from the kitchen to the table ... without sacrificing great taste!