Savory Snack Mix
Yield: 10 - ½ cup servings
Exchanges per serving:
2 cups bite-size shredded whole wheat cereal biscuits
1/3 cup lightly salted dry roasted mixed nuts
¼ cup reduced-calorie margarine, melted
2 teaspoons celery seeds
½ teaspoon ground thyme
½ teaspoon garlic powder
½ teaspoon onion powder
3 cups popped corn (cooked without salt or fat)
1. Combine cereal and nuts in a 2-quart baking dish.
2. Combine margarine and next 4 ingredients; pour over cereal mixture, tossing to coat.
3. Bake at 350 degrees F for 15 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes.
4. Remove from oven; add popcorn immediately, tossing gently to combine.
5. Let mixture cool completely; store in an airtight container.