Yield: 2 servings
Exchanges per serving:
2 Lean Meat
¾ cup canned low-sodium chicken broth, undiluted
1 ½ tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
1 tablespoon cornstarch
½ teaspoon sesame oil
Vegetable cooking spray
2 teaspoons vegetable oil
1 ¼ cups diagonally sliced carrot
1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
1 6-ounce package frozen snow pea pods, thawed
½ cup diagonally sliced green onions
1 tablespoon peeled, minced ginger
½ pound fresh bay scallops
1. Combine first 4 ingredients in a small bowl, stirring well. Set aside.
2. Coat a wok or nonstick skillet with cooking spray; drizzle vegetable oil around top of wok, coating sides. Heat at medium-high (375 degrees F) until hot. Add carrot; stir-fry 1 minute.
3. Add mushrooms; stir-fry 1 minute. Add snow peas; stir-fry 1 minute. Remove vegetables from wok; set aside, and keep warm. Wipe drippings from wok with a paper towel.
4. Coat wok with cooking spray. Add green onions and ginger; stir-fry 30 seconds. Add scallops; stir-fry 1 to 2 minutes or until scallops are opaque.
5. Add vegetables to wok; stir well. Pour broth mixture over vegetable mixture. Cook, stirring constantly, 1 minute or until slightly thickened and thoroughly heated.
Easy 30 Minute Meals
Not just entrees, these are complete meals that take 30 minutes from the kitchen to the table ... without sacrificing great taste!