Sesame Wonton Chips
Yield: 8 - 6 chip servings
Exchanges per serving: 1 starch
2 egg whites, lightly beaten
2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
1 teaspoon garlic powder
¼ teaspoon ground ginger
24 fresh or frozen wonton skins, thawed
Vegetable cooking spray
2 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
1. Combine first 4 ingredients in a small bowl; set aside.
2. Cut each wonton skin in half diagonally. Place in a 15x10x1 inch jellyroll pan coated with cooking spray.
3. Brush egg white mixture over skins, and sprinkle evenly with sesame seeds.
4. Bake at 375 degrees F for 6 to 7 minutes or until crisp and lightly browned.
5. Remove from pan; let cook completely on wire racks.