2 1/4 pounds fresh apricots, pitted and sliced
1 1/4 cups flour
1/4 cup crushed walnuts
1 1/4 cups brown sugar
2 sticks butter, cut into small cubes
1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1/8 teaspoon ground allspice
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Butter a shallow baking dish.
2. Cover bottom of baking dish with two layers of apricots.
3. Place flour, walnuts, brown sugar, butter, nutmeg, allspice, and ground cinnamon into a medium bowl and combine all ingredients with a pastry cutter or two butter knives.
4. Sprinkle mixture on top of apricots.
5. Bake in preheated oven for approximately 45 minutes or until lightly browned on top. Serve with whipped cream.
Celebrate 25 Days of Christmas with activities every day from December 1st until Christmas Day!