2 pounds yellow squash, sliced
2/3 cup chopped onion
1/3 cup chopped green pepper
2/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
3 Tablespoons fine bread crumbs
2 Tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
1/8 teaspoon paprika
1. Place squash, onion, and green pepper in a vegetable steamer over boiling water; cover and steam 10 to 12 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
2. Combine steamed vegetables, cheese, eggs, salt and pepper in a medium bowl; stir gently.
3. Spoon mixture into a 2-quart casserole dish coated with cooking spray.
4. Combine bread crumbs, parsley, and paprika, stirring well. Sprinkle over squash mixture.
4. Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 to 30 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.