A few simple but wonderfully fragrant herbs combine with broccoli and tomatoes to make an elegant yet easy side dish. Perfect for beef, chicken or fish, this versatile side dish is a favorite with dinner.
1 pound fresh broccoli, cut into bite size pieces
2 Tablespoons olive oil
1/4 teaspoon dried basil leaves
1/4 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 clove garlic, finely chopped
2 plum tomatoes, seeded, chopped
1. Heat 1 inch water to boiling in a skillet. Add broccoli, heat to boiling.
2. Boil 5 to 7 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain and set aside.
3. In skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Stir in remaining ingredients.
4. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring frequently, until hot.
5. Remove skillet from heat, add broccoli and toss gently to coat.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.