Roasted Cauliflower with Roasted Garlic
Cooking cauliflower in oil makes the cauliflower get a nice caramelized texture, while the garlic keeps them from becoming overly sweet.
1 large head cauliflower (trimmed and cut into bite size pieces)
1/2 cup olive oil
2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
8 garlic cloves, peeled and lightly crushed
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
2. Mix oil, rosemary, salt, pepper and garlic together.
3. Toss in cauliflower and place in a large casserole dish in one layer.
4. Roast in for 20 minutes. Toss well and bake for 10 more minutes. Serves 6.
- Food and Recipes
- Dinner Ideas and Recipes
- 4 to 7 Ingredient Dinner Recipes
- 30 Minute Meals
- Dinner Meal Plans
- Crock Pot Recipes
- Freezer Cooking Recipes
- Easy Recipes
- Chicken Recipes
- Healthy Recipes
- Casserole Recipes
- Mama Shirleys Recipes
- Barbecue Recipes
- Soups - Side Dishes - Salad Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Breakfast Recipes
- Breakfast Casseroles
- Kids Recipes