Roasted Green Beans
Roasted green beans are a favorite side dish at any holiday dinner. Perfect for any meal, they compliment meat or fish wonderfully.
2 lbs. fresh green beans
2 Tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon kosher salt
1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Wash, dry, and trim green beans.
3. Place green beans in a single layer on a shallow baking pan. Drizzle with olive oil.
4. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
5. Roll the beans in the oil and salt to evenly coat.
6. Roast for 20-25 minutes, turning after 15 minutes, until beans are fairly brown in spots and somewhat shriveled. Serves 6.
- Food and Recipes
- Dinner Ideas and Recipes
- 4 to 7 Ingredient Dinner Recipes
- 30 Minute Meals
- Dinner Meal Plans
- Crock Pot Recipes
- Freezer Cooking Recipes
- Easy Recipes
- Chicken Recipes
- Healthy Recipes
- Casserole Recipes
- Mama Shirleys Recipes
- Barbecue Recipes
- Soups - Side Dishes - Salad Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Breakfast Recipes
- Breakfast Casseroles
- Kids Recipes