A simple, yet filling side dish...sauted cabbage has been a staple at dinner tables for generations. With just three ingredients, make this easy side dish for your next meal.
1/2 head medium green cabbage
3 Tablespoons butter
salt and pepper
1. Core and very thinly slice the cabbage.
2. Melt the butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
3. When butter is bubbly, add the cabbage. Add salt and pepper.
4. Stir occasionally and cook until mostly wilted, about 10 minutes.
5. Turn the heat down to medium-low and let cook, stirring frequently, until cabbage is starting to caramelize (brown), about 10 minutes. Serves 4.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.