Apple Butter Pork Loin Ingredients:
2 (1½ pound) pork tenderloins
seasoning salt to taste
2 cups apple juice
½ cup apple butter
¼ cup brown sugar
2 Tablespoons water
¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
¼ teaspoon ground cloves
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Season the pork tenderloins with seasoning salt, and place them in a 9x13 inch baking dish or small roasting pan.
3. Pour apple juice over the pork, and cover the dish with a lid or aluminum foil.
4. Bake for 1 hour in the preheated oven.
5. While the pork is roasting, mix together the apple butter, brown sugar, water, cinnamon and cloves.
6. After the hour, remove pork loins from the oven, and spread the apple butter mixture over them.
7. Cover, and return to the oven for 2 hours or until fork tender.
Down Home Baked Beans Ingredients:
1 pound bacon
2 (28 ounce) cans baked beans
1 (12 ounce) bottle chili sauce
1 large sweet onion, chopped
2 cups packed brown sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees cup).
2. Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown.
3. Drain, crumble and set aside.
4. In a large bowl combine beans, chili sauce, onion, brown sugar and bacon.
5. Pour into a 9x13 inch casserole dish.
6. Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
Celebrate 25 Days of Christmas with activities every day from December 1st until Christmas Day!