Bacon Wrapped Chicken Bites
1 1/2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 (1 lb) package sliced bacon
3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
2 Tablespoons chili powder
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Cut chicken breasts into 1 inch cubes.
3. Cut each bacon slice into thirds. Wrap each chicken cube with bacon and secure with a wooden pick inserted on the diagonal starting where bacon seam overlaps.
4. Stir together brown sugar and chili powder. Dredge wrapped chicken in mixture.
5. Coat a rack and broiler pan with non-stick cooking spray. Place chicken on rack in broiler pan.
6. Bake at 350°F for 30 to 35 minutes, or until bacon is crisp. Serves 1.