1 large to jumbo egg
3-4 drops Worcestershire (to taste)
1/4 teaspoon mustard -- prepared (can substitute Dijon Mustard)
2 tablespoons parsley -- chopped
2 tablespoons scallions -- chopped
2 tablespoons cheddar cheese -- shredded
1/4 cup bean sprouts -- chopped
1. Break egg into a lightly greased individual baking dish.
2. Stir egg to break yolk.
3. Add mustard, Worcestershire, bean sprouts, onion and parsley.
4. Stir to mix thoroughly. Cut in half the cheese. Top with remaining cheese.
5. Place dish in a larger pan that has about 1 in. hot water.
6. Bake at 350F for 10-15 minutes or until egg is firm.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.