1 large to jumbo egg
3-4 drops Worcestershire (to taste)
1/4 teaspoon mustard -- prepared (can substitute Dijon Mustard)
2 tablespoons parsley -- chopped
2 tablespoons scallions -- chopped
2 tablespoons cheddar cheese -- shredded
1/4 cup bean sprouts -- chopped
1. Break egg into a lightly greased individual baking dish.
2. Stir egg to break yolk.
3. Add mustard, Worcestershire, bean sprouts, onion and parsley.
4. Stir to mix thoroughly. Cut in half the cheese. Top with remaining cheese.
5. Place dish in a larger pan that has about 1 in. hot water.
6. Bake at 350F for 10-15 minutes or until egg is firm.
Celebrate 25 Days of Christmas with activities every day from December 1st until Christmas Day!