Baked Breakfast Scrambled Egg Casserole
1 Dozen eggs
4 ounces cheddar cheese -- shredded
1 1/2 cups cooked ham -- chopped
(you can substitute sausage, bacon, or canadian bacon)
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1/2 cup green onions -- sliced
1/2 cup half & half
2 tablespoons margarine
1. Preheat oven to 250F and Grease 2-qt casserole pan.
2. In large skillet, melt margarine and saute onions until crisp tender.
3. In large bowl, beat eggs; stir in half & half and ham (or sausage/bacon).
4. Pour egg mixture into skillet with onions; mix well.
5. Cook over medium heat. As mixture begins to set, gently lift cooked portions with spatula so that thin uncooked portions can flow to bottom.
6. Avoid constant stirring. Cook until eggs are thickened throughout.
7. Spoon into prepared casserole dish.
8. Pour soup evenly over top. Bake at 250F for 30 minutes.
9. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese and bake 10-15 minutes longer.
- Food and Recipes
- Dinner Ideas and Recipes
- 4 to 7 Ingredient Dinner Recipes
- 30 Minute Meals
- Dinner Meal Plans
- Crock Pot Recipes
- Freezer Cooking Recipes
- Easy Recipes
- Chicken Recipes
- Healthy Recipes
- Casserole Recipes
- Mama Shirleys Recipes
- Barbecue Recipes
- Soups - Side Dishes - Salad Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Breakfast Recipes
- Breakfast Casseroles
- Kids Recipes