Crispy Baked Pork Tenderloin
Country Baked Beans
Crispy Baked Pork Tenderloin Ingredients:
1 pork tenderloin (1 pound), cut crosswise into 1-inch medallions
¼ cup butter, melted
¼ cup mayonnaise
4 to 5 teaspoons prepared mustard
1¼ cups crushed herb-seasoned stuffing mix
1. Flatten pork tenderloin pieces to ¼-inch to ½-inch thickness.
2. In a shallow bowl, combine butter, mayonnaise and mustard; dip tenderloin pieces, then roll in stuffing crumbs.
3. Place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan.
4. Bake, uncovered, at 425 degrees F for 13-16 minutes or until juices run clear. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing.
Country Baked Beans Ingredients:
1 large can pork and beans
1 teaspoon or more mustard
½ cup brown sugar
½ cup catsup
½ pound bacon
1. Grease large baking pan.
2. Mix all ingredients except bacon, pour into baking pan.
3. Place strips of bacon on top.
4. Cook for 45 minutes or 1 hour at 350 degrees F.
Food and Recipes Menu
- Food and Recipes
- Dinner Ideas
- Soups - Side Dishes - Salad Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Breakfast Recipes
- Breakfast Casseroles
- Kids Recipes