Honey Glazed Ham
Juicy bone-in ham gets a sticky glaze of brown sugar and honey, with savory undertones of mustard and cloves. This is an easy, yet amazing Sunday dinner especially when paired with baked corn.
Honey Glazed Ham Ingredients:
1 (10 pound) fully-cooked, bone-in ham
1¼ cups packed dark brown sugar
⅓ cup pineapple juice
⅓ cup honey
⅓ large orange, juiced and zested
2 Tablespoons Dijon mustard
¼ teaspoon ground cloves
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Place ham in a roasting pan.
2. In a small saucepan, combine brown sugar, pineapple juice, honey, orange juice, orange zest, Dijon mustard, and ground cloves.
3. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer for 5 to 10 minutes. Set aside.
4. Bake ham in preheated oven uncovered for 2 hours. Remove ham from oven, and brush with glaze.
5. Bake for an additional 30 to 45 minutes, brushing ham with glaze every 10 minutes.
Baked Corn Ingredients:
1 (15.25 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
1 (14.75 ounce) can cream-style corn
1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
¾ cup melted butter
2 eggs, beaten
1 (8.5 ounce) package dry corn muffin mix
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Combine the whole-kernel corn, cream-style corn, sour cream, melted butter, eggs and corn muffin mix.
3. Mix well and pour into one 9x13 inch baking pan.
4. Bake for 35 to 45 minutes.