4 ounces cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup chopped cooked chicken
1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
2-3 Tablespoons finely chopped sliced jalapeno chiles
2 Tablespoons finely chopped green onions (2 medium)
1/8 teaspoon salt
1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
1. Heat oven to 375°F In small bowl, mix all ingredients except dough until well combined. Set aside.
2. Unroll dough; separate into 2 long rectangles.
3. Place 1 rectangle on long cutting board; press perforations to seal.
4. Spread half of cream cheese mixture on dough rectangle to within 1/2 inch of edges.
5. Starting with one long side, roll up rectangle; press seam to seal.
6. Cut roll into 16 slices; place slices, cut side down, on ungreased cookie sheet. Repeat with remaining dough rectangle.
7. Bake at 375°F for 14 to 16 minutes or until light golden brown.
8. Immediately remove from cookie sheet. Serves 3.
- Food and Recipes
- Dinner Recipes
- 4 to 7 Ingredient Dinner Recipes
- 30 Minute Meals
- Dinner Meal Plans
- Crock Pot Recipes
- Freezer Cooking Recipes
- Easy Recipes
- Chicken Recipes
- Healthy Recipes
- Casserole Recipes
- Mama Shirleys Recipes
- Barbecue Recipes
- Soups - Side Dishes - Salad Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Breakfast Recipes
- Breakfast Casseroles
- Kids Recipes