4 ounces cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup chopped cooked chicken
1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
2-3 Tablespoons finely chopped sliced jalapeno chiles
2 Tablespoons finely chopped green onions (2 medium)
1/8 teaspoon salt
1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
1. Heat oven to 375°F In small bowl, mix all ingredients except dough until well combined. Set aside.
2. Unroll dough; separate into 2 long rectangles.
3. Place 1 rectangle on long cutting board; press perforations to seal.
4. Spread half of cream cheese mixture on dough rectangle to within 1/2 inch of edges.
5. Starting with one long side, roll up rectangle; press seam to seal.
6. Cut roll into 16 slices; place slices, cut side down, on ungreased cookie sheet. Repeat with remaining dough rectangle.
7. Bake at 375°F for 14 to 16 minutes or until light golden brown.
8. Immediately remove from cookie sheet. Serves 3.
Celebrate 25 Days of Christmas with activities every day from December 1st until Christmas Day!