Mom's Famous Fish Sticks
Garlic Buttered Egg Noodles
Mom's Famous Fish Sticks Ingredients:
1 pound codfish or snapper fillets
¾ cup dry bread crumbs
¼ cup butter
1 sweet pickle
½ cup mayonnaise
1. Wash the fillets, then pat them dry with paper towels. Cut them into long pieces.
2. Spread the bread crumbs out on the waxed paper. Break the eggs into a bowl and mix up with a fork.
3. Dip each strip of fish into the eggs, then roll it around on the bread crumbs until it's coated. Lay each fish strip out on the baking pan.
4. Melt the butter in a small pan over a low heat and carefully pour it over each of the fish sticks.
5. Bake in a 400 degree oven until golden brown (about 15 minutes).
6. Serve with tartar sauce (½ cup mayonnaise mixed with 1 chopped up sweet pickle plus the juice from 1 lemon).
7. Serve with buttered egg noodles tossed with garlic powder.
- Food and Recipes
- Dinner Ideas and Recipes
- 4 to 7 Ingredient Dinner Recipes
- 30 Minute Meals
- Dinner Meal Plans
- Crock Pot Recipes
- Freezer Cooking Recipes
- Easy Recipes
- Chicken Recipes
- Healthy Recipes
- Casserole Recipes
- Mama Shirleys Recipes
- Barbecue Recipes
- Soups - Side Dishes - Salad Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Breakfast Recipes
- Breakfast Casseroles
- Kids Recipes