Mozzarella Chicken Ingredients:
½ Tablespoon olive oil
4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
½ teaspoon ground black pepper
½ teaspoon minced garlic
¼ cup minced onion
½ cup chicken broth
4 cups spaghetti sauce
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Saute chicken breasts for 4 to 5 minutes each side, or until white.
2. Add pepper, garlic, onion and broth.
3. Cover and simmer over medium heat until broth cooks off, about 7 to 10 minutes.
4. Stir in spaghetti sauce, then cover and simmer another 10 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and no longer pink inside.
5. Sprinkle cheese on top, cover and cook for another 2 to 3 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
Garlic Pasta Ingredients:
8 ounces fusili (spiral) pasta
6 tablespoons olive oil
2 cloves garlic, sliced
½ cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
1. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente. Drain, then return to pot.
2. Heat oil in a large heavy skillet over medium heat. Saute garlic for 5 minutes. Remove garlic slices, and discard.
3. Pour oil over pasta in pot, and toss to evenly coat.
4. Sprinkle ¾ of the Parmesan cheese onto pasta, and stir until evenly distributed.
5. Transfer to serving dish. Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan and parsley.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.