1/4 cup flour
1 cup Italian style breadcrumbs
1 Tablespoon milk
1 lb. mozzarella cheese, cut into 3/4 inch x 3/4 inch strips (or individual string cheese, cut each in half)
1 cup vegetable oil
1 cup pizza sauce (from jar)
1. Whisk eggs and milk together.
2. Coat each piece of cheese with flour, then dip in egg and then roll in bread crumbs.
3. Dip in egg and crumbs again.
4. Heat oil in skillet and cook sticks for about a minute on each side, or until golden and before cheese starts to leak.
5. Drain on paper towels. Serve with sauce for dipping.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.