Mozzarella Sticks Recipe
1/4 cup flour
1 cup Italian style breadcrumbs
1 Tablespoon milk
1 lb. mozzarella cheese, cut into 3/4 inch x 3/4 inch strips (or individual string cheese, cut each in half)
1 cup vegetable oil
1 cup pizza sauce (from jar)
1. Whisk eggs and milk together.
2. Coat each piece of cheese with flour, then dip in egg and then roll in bread crumbs.
3. Dip in egg and crumbs again.
4. Heat oil in skillet and cook sticks for about a minute on each side, or until golden and before cheese starts to leak.
5. Drain on paper towels. Serve with sauce for dipping.
Food and Recipes Menu
- Food and Recipes
- Dinner Ideas
- Soups - Side Dishes - Salad Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Breakfast Recipes
- Breakfast Casseroles
- Kids Recipes