5 Ingredient Skillet Ground Beef
1 pound lean ground beef
½ cup chopped onion
3 cups frozen diced potatoes, thawed
1 teaspoon garlic salt
1 can (14.5 ounce) Italian diced tomatoes
1. In a large skillet set on medium heat, brown the ground beef with the chopped onion. Drain.
2. Add diced potatoes and garlic salt to skillet, stir well to combine.
3. Cook for 8 to 10 minutes (uncovered) or until potatoes are tender.
4. Add diced tomatoes, mixing well with beef and potatoes.
5. Cook an additional minute or two until tomatoes are heated through.
- Food and Recipes
- Dinner Ideas and Recipes
- 4 to 7 Ingredient Dinner Recipes
- 30 Minute Meals
- Dinner Meal Plans
- Crock Pot Recipes
- Freezer Cooking Recipes
- Easy Recipes
- Chicken Recipes
- Healthy Recipes
- Casserole Recipes
- Mama Shirleys Recipes
- Barbecue Recipes
- Soups - Side Dishes - Salad Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Breakfast Recipes
- Breakfast Casseroles
- Kids Recipes