1 pound lean ground beef
½ cup chopped onion
3 cups frozen diced potatoes, thawed
1 teaspoon garlic salt
1 can (14.5 ounce) Italian diced tomatoes
1. In a large skillet set on medium heat, brown the ground beef with the chopped onion. Drain.
2. Add diced potatoes and garlic salt to skillet, stir well to combine.
3. Cook for 8 to 10 minutes (uncovered) or until potatoes are tender.
4. Add diced tomatoes, mixing well with beef and potatoes.
5. Cook an additional minute or two until tomatoes are heated through.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.