1 pound lean ground beef
½ cup chopped onion
3 cups frozen diced potatoes, thawed
1 teaspoon garlic salt
1 can (14.5 ounce) Italian diced tomatoes
1. In a large skillet set on medium heat, brown the ground beef with the chopped onion. Drain.
2. Add diced potatoes and garlic salt to skillet, stir well to combine.
3. Cook for 8 to 10 minutes (uncovered) or until potatoes are tender.
4. Add diced tomatoes, mixing well with beef and potatoes.
5. Cook an additional minute or two until tomatoes are heated through.
Celebrate 25 Days of Christmas with activities every day from December 1st until Christmas Day!