Vegetarian Lasagna Ingredients:
4 medium zucchini
1 package of fresh mushrooms (amount depends on taste)
1 medium onion
Fresh garlic (to taste)
10 oz. frozen chopped spinach
28 oz. jar pasta sauce
24 oz. mozzarella cheese
8 oz. feta cheese
Olive Oil (to coat the pan)
1. Boil lasagna noodles until al dente. Mince zucchini, mushrooms, onion and garlic.
2. Coat pan with oil and sauté vegetables until tender. Add defrosted spinach. Add pasta sauce.
3. Layer vegetable mixture on top of noodles; add mozzarella cheese on each layer.
4. Top with feta cheese. Bake in a pre-heated oven at 350 until brown and bubbly.
5. Serve with warmed Italian bread.
Celebrate 25 Days of Christmas with activities every day from December 1st until Christmas Day!