3 cups sugar
3/4 cup milk
2 Tbsp. instant coffee
1/2 cup liquid non-dairy creamer
1 Tbsp. light corn syrup
2 Tbsp. butter
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 1/2 cup (6 oz.) chopped chocolate
1/4 cup finely chopped nuts
1. Combine sugar, milk, instant coffee, non-dairy creamer and corn syrup in a 3-quart saucepan. Cover and bring to a boil.
2. Uncover and place thermometer in pan; cook without stirring to 236 degrees F.
3. Remove from heat; add butter and vanilla without stirring. Cool to lukewarm. Beat until fudge begins to thicken; pour into a buttered 8-inch square pan.
4. Melt the chocolate over hot (not boiling) water in a double boiler. Spread evenly over fudge, sprinkle nuts over chocolate.
5. Cut into squares before fudge becomes firm. Makes about 48 pieces.