Take a nature walk and collect interesting items, such as
Ornamental grass tufts
Pine cones, ball moss
Milk weed pods
Acorns, walnuts, pecans, puff balls
Glue, wire, or rubber bands
1. Cover a work surface.
2. Gather grass tufts, glue or band together for the skirt.
3. “X” grass tufts or use opened milk weed pods for the wings. Attach to the skirt—with glue or wire.
4. Glue pine cones or ball moss to the skirt and wings to make the body.
5. Glue acorn or walnut or pecan or puff ball for the head.
6. Make a circle with the lavender spike glue it closed or use money plant coin for the halo.
7. After your angel is assembled and the glue dry spray her with hairspray so she doesn’t shed.
8. Use an ornament hanger on the back of your angel to hang her up for display.