Chocolate Butterscotch Pie Recipe
¾ cup brown sugar, packed
⅓ cup all-purpose flour
½ teaspoon salt
2 ½ cup milk
6 Tablespoons Hershey's chocolate flavored syrup
2 egg yolks, well beaten
2 Tablespoons butter
½ teaspoon vanilla
1 (9 inch) baked pie shell
1. Thoroughly combine sugar, flour and salt.
2. Stir in milk, chocolate syrup and beaten egg yolks. Cook over medium heat until thick, stirring constantly.
3. Remove from heat; blend in butter and vanilla.
4. Pour into baked pie shell; cool. Chill in refrigerator. Top with whipped cream.
Food and Recipes Menu
- Food and Recipes
- Dinner Ideas
- Soups - Side Dishes - Salad Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Breakfast Recipes
- Breakfast Casseroles
- Kids Recipes
Easy 30 Minute Meals
Not just entrees, these are complete meals that take 30 minutes from the kitchen to the table ... without sacrificing great taste!