1 ¾ cups sugar
1 ¾ cups butter, softened
2 cups powdered sugar
2 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
¾ cup unsweetened cocoa
2 cups chopped walnuts
Chocolate Glazed Topping:
¾ cup powdered sugar
¼ cup unsweetened cocoa
4 to 6 teaspoons milk
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour 10-inch tube pan.
2. In large bowl, combine sugar and butter; beat until light and fluffy.
3. Add eggs 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually add 2 cups powdered sugar; blend well.
4. With a wooden spoon, stir in flour and remaining cake ingredients until well blended. Spoon batter into greased and floured pan; spread evenly.
5. Bake at 350°F for 45 to 50 minutes or until top is set and edges are beginning to pull away from sides of pan.
6. Cool upright in pan on wire rack for one hour. Invert onto serving plate; cool at least 1 ½ more hours.
7. In small bowl, combine all glaze ingredients, adding enough milk for desired consistency. Drizzle over top of cake and down sides.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.