¼ cup butter
½ cup sugar
1 teaspoon lemon rind; grated
2 egg yolks
3 Tablespoons lemon juice
2 Tablespoons all-purpose flour
¼ cup Grape Nuts cereal
1 cup milk
2 egg whites
1. Thoroughly cream butter with sugar and lemon rind.
2. Add egg yolks; beat until light and fluffy.
3. Blend in lemon juice, flour, cereal and milk. (Mixture will look curdled, but this will not affect finished product.)
4. Fold in beaten egg whites.
5. Pour into greased 1-quart baking dish; place the dish in pan of hot water.
6. Bake at 325 degrees F for 1 hour and 15 minutes or until top springs back when lightly touched. When done, pudding has a cake-like layer on top with creamy custard below.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.