Pumpkin Pie Bars
½ cup butter, softened
½ cup brown sugar
1 cup all-purpose flour
½ cup rolled oats
¾ cup white sugar
1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
½ teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
½ teaspoon ground ginger
¼ teaspoon ground cloves
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a medium bowl, cream together butter and brown sugar. Mix in flour. Fold in oats.
3. Press into a 9x13 inch baking dish. Bake in preheated oven 15 minutes, until set.
4. In a large bowl, beat eggs with white sugar. Beat in pumpkin and evaporated milk.
5. Mix in salt, cinnamon, ginger and cloves. Pour over baked crust.
6. Bake in preheated oven 20 minutes, until set. Let cool before cutting into squares.