1 whole broiler-fryer chicken, cut into parts
1 teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon pepper
½ cup flour
⅓ cup salad oil
1 can undrained crushed pineapple
1 cup barbecue sauce
1 Tablespoon cornstarch
½ teaspoon ginger
1. Wash chicken, pat dry with paper towels. Mix salt and pepper with flour in a shallow dish.
2. Dredge chicken with seasoned flour.
3. Heat oil in large skillet. Add chicken, a few pieces at a time and brown on all sides.
4. Drain off excess oil.
5. In a large bowl, combine pineapple, barbecue sauce, cornstarch and ginger. Mix until smooth.
6. Pour sauce over chicken in skillet.
7. Cover and simmer for 30 minutes. Makes 4 servings.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.