1 pound ground ham
½ pound fresh ground pork
½ cup milk
1 cup fine bread crumbs
⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
2 Tablespoons prepared mustard
½ cup pineapple juice
½ cup brown sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl, combine the meats, eggs, milk, bread crumbs, and pepper.
3. Mix well and form into a loaf. Place loaf into a loaf pan.
4. Mix mustard, pineapple juice and brown sugar. Pour over loaf in pan.
5. Bake at 350° F for about 1 hour. Baste several times during baking.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.