1 pound ground ham
½ pound fresh ground pork
½ cup milk
1 cup fine bread crumbs
⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
2 Tablespoons prepared mustard
½ cup pineapple juice
½ cup brown sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl, combine the meats, eggs, milk, bread crumbs, and pepper.
3. Mix well and form into a loaf. Place loaf into a loaf pan.
4. Mix mustard, pineapple juice and brown sugar. Pour over loaf in pan.
5. Bake at 350° F for about 1 hour. Baste several times during baking.
Celebrate 25 Days of Christmas with activities every day from December 1st until Christmas Day!