Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas for Him
1. Make him a date jar for the year. Fill it with fun ideas for dates you can go on in and out of the house, cheap dates, expensive dates, dates he will like, dates you will like, then start making a habit of going out once a month (or more if you can) and having a date night in once a month.
2. Sign him up for beer of the month club. Or cheese, sausage, wine, shave, whatever… It’s the gift that keeps on giving and it’s a great gift to give to the guy who already has everything!
3. Reasons I love you. I love this take on this up-and-coming trend.
4. A new watch. You can go techy, fashion, sports, whatever fits your guy best.
5. Bake him his favorite dessert (or cook his favorite dinner). My husband LOVES pumpkin roll! His mom always bakes him one for his birthday and my mom always bakes him one for Christmas, but I bet he’d love one any other time of the year.
6. Tie and Dress Shirt. Freshen up his wardrobe with a new dress shirt and tie, maybe even some new dress socks. Its practical and fun.