8 ounces packaged beef stir-fry strips
1 Tablespoon cooking oil
2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger or bottled minced ginger
3 cloves garlic, minced
2 (14 ounce) cans beef broth
2 Tablespoons soy sauce
2 teaspoons rice vinegar
2 cups broccoli florets
1½ cups packaged fresh julienne carrots
1 (3 ounce) package ramen noodles (any flavor)
1. In a large saucepan, cook beef strips in hot oil until brown.
2. Stir in ginger and garlic, cook 1 minute more.
3. Add beef broth, soy sauce, and vinegar. Bring to boiling, reduce heat.
4. Add broccoli and carrots. Simmer, covered, for 3 minutes or until crisp-tender.
5. Break ramen noodles into smaller pieces (discard spice packet).
6. Add noodles to saucepan. Simmer, uncovered, for 3 minutes or until noodles and vegetables are tender. Makes 4 servings.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.