3/4 pound ground beef
1/4 cup chopped onion
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 cups pizza sauce, divided
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
1 (11 -ounce) can refrigerated French bread loaf
4 (1 -ounce) mozzarella cheese slices
Nonstick cooking spray
Grated Parmesan cheese
1. Cook ground beef, onion, and garlic in a large skillet over medium heat until ground beef is no longer pink. Drain and return to skillet.
2. Stir in 1 cup of the pizza sauce and the Italian seasoning.
3. Preheat the oven to 400°.
4. Unroll the French bread loaf onto a lightly floured surface. With a lightly floured rolling pin, roll dough into a 16" square.
5. Cut into 4 squares. Transfer dough squares to a lightly greased baking sheet.
6. Spoon ground beef mixture evenly into center of each square.
7. Top each square with a slice of mozzarella cheese.
8. Fold dough over mixture to form a triangle, pressing edges to seal. Coat triangles with cooking spray and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
9. Bake at 400° for 12 to 15 minutes or until browned. Serve with remaining warmed pizza sauce as topping or for dipping and a tossed salad. Makes 4 servings.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.