1 pound lean ground beef
1 large egg
¼ cup seasoned dry bread crumbs
3 Tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
¼ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon black pepper
1 (10 ounce) package frozen cut green beans, thawed
1 (15 ounce) can small white potatoes, drained and quartered
1 (14½ ounce) can stewed tomatoes
4 garlic cloves, minced
1. In a medium bowl mix the beef, egg, bread crumbs, cheese, salt, and pepper.
2. Form the mixture into 16 meatballs.
3. In a large, deep nonstick skillet, brown the meatballs over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, for 3 minutes.
4. Add the green beans, potatoes, tomatoes, and garlic.
5. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce the heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer for 8 minutes, stirring occasionally until the green beans are tender and the meatballs are cooked through. Serves 4.
Celebrate 25 Days of Christmas with activities every day from December 1st until Christmas Day!