1 cup white rice, uncooked
1/3 cup mayonnaise
2 Tablespoons all-purpose flour
1 cup milk
12 ounces roasted chicken breast strips, diced
1 cup mushrooms, sliced
1 cup frozen peas,
1/2 medium red bell pepper, chopped
Dash black pepper
1. Prepare rice according to package directions.
2. Mix salad dressing, flour and milk in medium saucepan.
3. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Reduce heat and cook until thickened, about 1 minute.
4. Stir in all remaining ingredients except rice; cook 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
5. Serve over rice. Serve with a side of buttered green beans or corn.
Celebrate 25 Days of Christmas with activities every day from December 1st until Christmas Day!