2 Tablespoons butter
2 cloves garlic, pressed
½ teaspoon minced onion
3 small tomatoes, seeded and chopped
1½ cups dry white wine
1 pound Gruyere cheese, shredded
½ pound Swiss cheese, shredded
1. In a fondue pot or double broiler over medium heat, melt the butter.
2. Stir in the garlic and onion. Slowly cook and stir until the vegetables are soft.
3. Mix in the tomatoes and cook another 3 minutes.
4. Pour in the wine.
5. Continue stirring until the wine reaches a near boil.
6. Remove from the heat and stir in Gruyere and Swiss cheeses until melted.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),