1 cup dry white wine
½ pound shredded Swiss cheese
½ pound shredded Gruyere cheese
2 Tablespoons all-purpose flour
¼ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
1 (1 pound) loaf French bread, cut into 1 inch cubes
1. Simmer wine in fondue pot.
2. Add Swiss cheese, Gruyere cheese, ¼ pound at a time.
3. Stir after each addition of cheese until melted.
4. Stir in flour.
5. When all the cheese has melted, stir in salt and nutmeg.
6. Serve with cut-up French bread.
Celebrate 25 Days of Christmas with activities every day from December 1st until Christmas Day!