½ pound bacon - cooked and crumbled
1 pound cream cheese
½ pound shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
½ cup French dressing
1 cup chopped fresh parsley
1 cup chopped walnuts
1. Place bacon in a large, deep skillet.
2. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain, crumble and set aside.
3. In a large bowl, combine the bacon, cream cheese, Cheddar cheese and salad dressing.
4. Mix together well and form into a ball.
5. In a shallow dish, mix together the parsley and chopped walnuts.
6. Roll cheese ball in mixture to coat. Refrigerate until chilled.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),