Feta Cheese Fold-Overs
8 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
3 Tablespoons finely chopped green onions
1 egg, beaten
1 (17.5 ounce) package frozen puff pastry, thawed
1 egg yolk, beaten with 1 teaspoon water
1. Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
2. In a small bowl, blend feta cheese, green onions, and egg.
3. Cut pastry into 12 (3 inch) squares.
4. Place a mounded tablespoon of feta mixture in the center of each square.
5. Moisten edges with water, and fold pastry over filling to form a triangle.
6. Press edges together firmly with a fork to seal. Lightly brush pastries with the egg yolk mixture.
7. Bake for 20 minutes in the preheated oven, or until golden brown. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Easy 30 Minute Meals
Not just entrees, these are complete meals that take 30 minutes from the kitchen to the table ... without sacrificing great taste!