1 pound pecan halves
½ cup butter
1 cup white sugar
2 egg whites, stiffly beaten
1 pinch salt
1. Preheat oven to 275°F (135°C).
2. Toast pecans for 10 to 15 minutes or until lightly toasted. Set aside to cool.
3. Fold sugar, salt and pecans into egg whites.
4. Increase oven temperature to 325°F (165°C).
5. Melt butter or margarine on a sheet pan.
6. Spread the nut mixture over pan and bake for 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes.
7. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.