2 (7 ounce) cans jalapeno peppers
6 ounces shredded Mexican-style cheese blend
1 pound pork sausage, hot
1 (5.5 ounce) package spicy seasoning coating mix
1. Slice peppers lengthwise, remove seeds and core; fill with cheese.
2. Roll out sausage with rolling pin, between two layers of plastic wrap.
3. Remove plastic from sausage, and wrap a thin coating of sausage around each jalapeno.
4. Roll peppers in spicy seasoned coating mix.
5. Bake at 350°F (175°C) for 15 to 25 minutes or until brown and sizzling and cheese is melted.
Easy 30 Minute Meals
Not just entrees, these are complete meals that take 30 minutes from the kitchen to the table ... without sacrificing great taste!