2 (7 ounce) cans jalapeno peppers
6 ounces shredded Mexican-style cheese blend
1 pound pork sausage, hot
1 (5.5 ounce) package spicy seasoning coating mix
1. Slice peppers lengthwise, remove seeds and core; fill with cheese.
2. Roll out sausage with rolling pin, between two layers of plastic wrap.
3. Remove plastic from sausage, and wrap a thin coating of sausage around each jalapeno.
4. Roll peppers in spicy seasoned coating mix.
5. Bake at 350°F (175°C) for 15 to 25 minutes or until brown and sizzling and cheese is melted.
Celebrate 25 Days of Christmas with activities every day from December 1st until Christmas Day!