2 (7 ounce) cans jalapeno peppers
6 ounces shredded Mexican-style cheese blend
1 pound pork sausage, hot
1 (5.5 ounce) package spicy seasoning coating mix
1. Slice peppers lengthwise, remove seeds and core; fill with cheese.
2. Roll out sausage with rolling pin, between two layers of plastic wrap.
3. Remove plastic from sausage, and wrap a thin coating of sausage around each jalapeno.
4. Roll peppers in spicy seasoned coating mix.
5. Bake at 350°F (175°C) for 15 to 25 minutes or until brown and sizzling and cheese is melted.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.