Sugar Coated Pecans
1 egg white
1 Tablespoon water
1 pound pecan halves
1 cup white sugar
¾ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 250°F (120°C).
2. Grease one baking sheet.
3. In a mixing bowl, whip together the egg white and water until frothy.
4. In a gallon zip-top bag, mix together sugar, salt, and cinnamon.
5. Add pecans to egg whites, stir to coat the nuts evenly.
6. Remove the nuts, and toss them in the sugar mixture until coated.
7. Spread the nuts out on the prepared baking sheet.
8. Bake at 250°F (120°C) for 1 hour. Stir every 15 minutes.