2½ pounds sweet potatoes (boiled, drained and peeled)
6 Tablespoons unsalted butter or margarine (at room temperature)
2 large eggs
¼ cup heavy cream
1 Tablespoon brandy (optional)
½ teaspoon freshly grated lemon peel
¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper.
1. Heat oven to 375°F.
2. Grease a shallow 1½ quart baking dish.
3. Break up potatoes and puree in a food processor or mash by hand with 5 Tablespoons of the butter.
4. Add eggs and remaining ingredients except 1 Tablespoon butter; mix until well-blended.
5. Spread evenly in baking dish; dot with remaining butter.
6. Bake uncovered 30 to 35 minutes until top is lightly browned and puffed.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.