* 1 (10 oz.) can refrigerated pizza crust
* 4 teaspoons butter, divided
* 1/2 red pepper, thinly sliced
* 1 leek, cut into 1-inch strips
* 1 boneless, skinless chicken breast half, cut into small cubes
* 1/4 cup pesto
* artichoke hearts, coarsely chopped, to taste
* 4 ounces Fontina cheese, shredded
* 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
* 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Unroll refrigerated pizza dough into rectangle or square shape.
Create a heart shape template out of paper towels or cardboard. Place template on dough and cut around heart shape using scissors.
Place heart-shaped dough on greased cookie sheet and follow instructions on dough can for prebaking pizza crust.
Set crust aside.
Saute red pepper and leeks in half of the butter until almost tender. Remove from skillet.
Add chicken and other half of the butter to skillet and cook until chicken is done and lightly browned.
Spread pesto over prebaked pizza crust. Top with sautéed leeks, red peppers, and chicken. Add artichoke hearts.
Top with cheeses and bake at 425 degrees F. for 7 to 10 minutes. Sprinkle with oregano.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.