* 4 Tablespoons butter
* 1/2 cup garlic olive oil
* 1 Tablespoon hot pepper oil or 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
* 16 garlic cloves, minced
* 1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
* 1 teaspoon Hungarian paprika
* 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
* 1/2 cup dry white wine
* 1 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
* 1/2 pound cooked lobster meat
Melt butter and oils in a large pan over low heat. After it has melted, add the garlic and brown slightly over medium heat.
Whisk in the mustard, paprika, Worcestershire sauce, and wine. Simmer gently for 5 minutes.
Add lemon juice and lobster, and cook until meat is heated through. Serve over yellow rice.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.