* 4 Tablespoons butter
* 1/2 cup garlic olive oil
* 1 Tablespoon hot pepper oil or 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
* 16 garlic cloves, minced
* 1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
* 1 teaspoon Hungarian paprika
* 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
* 1/2 cup dry white wine
* 1 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
* 1/2 pound cooked lobster meat
Melt butter and oils in a large pan over low heat. After it has melted, add the garlic and brown slightly over medium heat.
Whisk in the mustard, paprika, Worcestershire sauce, and wine. Simmer gently for 5 minutes.
Add lemon juice and lobster, and cook until meat is heated through. Serve over yellow rice.