* 1 ounce clarified butter
* 4 ounces beef tenderloin tips
* 1 cup broccoli, red pepper, portabella strips
* 1/4 cup corn, scallion, red and green peppers (small diced)
* 1 tablespoon fresh garlic
* 1 cup heavy cream
* 1/2 cup fresh Parmesan
* 8 ounces cooked pasta
* 1 tablespoon sliced green onion
Heat butter. Sear meat and add vegetables.
Add heavy cream and reduce down. Add Parmesan cheese.
When sauce begins to thicken, remove from heat and add to pasta.
Serve hot, topped with scallions and Parmesan cheese.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.