Valentine's Morning Breakfast
* 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
* 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
* 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
* 1 (16 ounce) loaf French bread
* 4 eggs
* 1 cup whipping cream
* 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
* 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
* 1 (12 ounce) jar apricot preserves
* 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
Peach Champagne Cocktails
* 1 bottle champagne
* Peach Schnapps
Beat together the cream cheese and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract until fluffy; stir in nuts and set aside.
Cut bread into 10 to 12 (1 1/2-inch) slices. Cut a pocket in the top of each.
Fill each with 1 1/2 teaspoons of the cheese mixture. Beat together eggs, whipping cream, the remaining 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla and nutmeg.
Using tongs, dip the filled bread slices in the egg mixture, being careful not to squeeze out the filling.
Cook on a lightly greased griddle until both sides are brown. Keep slices warm in oven.
Heat together the preserves and juice, drizzle over hot French bread.