* 1/2 cup frozen strawberries, slightly thawed
* 1/2 cup frozen raspberries, slightly thawed
* 1 cup white grape juice (or apple juice)
* Maraschino cherries, for garnish
Place the first 3 ingredients in a blender and mix on High until you have a uniform color.
To make the potion thicker, add more fruit; to make it thinner, add more juice.
Garnish with cherries.
* 1 1/2 cups milk
* 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
* 1 Tablespoon grenadine
* 1 Tablespoon sugar, granulated
* ice cubes
Measure milk, lemon juice, grenadine, sugar and ice cubes into blender.
Blend until ice is finely crushed. Serve immediately.
* 1 cup chilled Champagne
* 1/2 cup chilled passion-fruit juice
Divide Champagne between 2 flutes and top off each with passion fruit juice.
Halloween is the fun holiday, dressing
From budget worksheets to housecleaning schedules (and everything in between),
Use our free meal plans so you don't have to worry about what's for dinner! They're weekly menus; complete meals with side dishes and recipes. All family pleasing dishes even picky kids will love.