* 1/2 cup frozen strawberries, slightly thawed
* 1/2 cup frozen raspberries, slightly thawed
* 1 cup white grape juice (or apple juice)
* Maraschino cherries, for garnish
Place the first 3 ingredients in a blender and mix on High until you have a uniform color.
To make the potion thicker, add more fruit; to make it thinner, add more juice.
Garnish with cherries.
* 1 1/2 cups milk
* 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
* 1 Tablespoon grenadine
* 1 Tablespoon sugar, granulated
* ice cubes
Measure milk, lemon juice, grenadine, sugar and ice cubes into blender.
Blend until ice is finely crushed. Serve immediately.
* 1 cup chilled Champagne
* 1/2 cup chilled passion-fruit juice
Divide Champagne between 2 flutes and top off each with passion fruit juice.