At home with the kids? Instantly access any of these printable activity bundles to keep them learning!
Last Updated on
1 cup light corn syrup
1 cup white sugar
1 1/2 cups peanut butter
6 cups crisp rice cereal
1/2 cup butterscotch chips
1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1. Generously butter a 9×13 inch baking pan. Set aside.
2. In a large pot, mix together corn syrup, sugar, and peanut butter. Cook over medium heat, stirring until peanut butter melts. Bring mixture to a boil.
3. Remove from heat, and stir in crisp rice cereal.
4. Transfer mixture into a well-buttered 9×13 inch pan. With your hands well-buttered, pat it down into pan.
5. In a medium saucepan, over medium low heat, melt chocolate chips and butterscotch chips until smooth. Spread over top of bars and let bars cool. Cut into squares.